ELITE COMMANDOS
Sign up to our clan to see certain topics, codes, and download game saves! Be active alot and you may become VIP to see our elite code archive! Hope you find everything your looking for!
ELITE COMMANDOS
Sign up to our clan to see certain topics, codes, and download game saves! Be active alot and you may become VIP to see our elite code archive! Hope you find everything your looking for!
ELITE COMMANDOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Elite of the Elite 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
PRECISION
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! I_vote_lcapSocom 2 PSP: I need help! I_voting_barSocom 2 PSP: I need help! I_vote_rcap 
[EC]COMMANDO
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! I_vote_lcapSocom 2 PSP: I need help! I_voting_barSocom 2 PSP: I need help! I_vote_rcap 
NoradComm
ElusiveVirus
[HACK]LeaderDandino
flamingdragons-1
[HACK]General12912
xOwNeDx
D@rKXx[IEH]
Raptor
Latest topics
» TAGAP 2 (2011/Eng)
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:30 am by 

» TAGAP 2 (2011/Eng)
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:30 am by 

» Elite Squadron game save requests
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:31 am by PRECISION

» SWPSP mod!!!
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 pm by PRECISION

» SPAMing!!!!!!!!!!!
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:33 am by PRECISION

» Modern Warfare 3

»  Recruitment for the artist for the New Starwars CSPSP mod!

» wanna make an alliance?
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:32 am by PRECISION

» last person to reply wins
Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:49 am by xOwNeDx

Socom 2 PSP: I need help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoradComm
Elite Member
Elite Member
NoradComm

Socom 2 PSP: I need help! Empty
PostSubject: Socom 2 PSP: I need help!   Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:21 am

Hi guys does anyone knows how to get a color on your clan tag plus some kind of additional thing that was putted in the clan tag.

Example:[DestinyIV]NoradComm

And also, can you tell me what kind of code that the name of the player is moving or something

PLEASE GIVE ME THE CODES OF IT!!!

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
PRECISION
Admin
Admin
PRECISION

Socom 2 PSP: I need help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom 2 PSP: I need help!   Socom 2 PSP: I need help! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

2 things, No I dont know how to do it and the other thing, only yellow and a pink-red color are able to be put in a clan tag Sad I wish there was blue
Back to top Go down
https://xecx.forumotion.com

Socom 2 PSP: I need help!
Page 1 of 1